One of the big differences between all your devices is that each one tends to be compatible with particular kinds of videos. On PCs and Macs that difference may not be as noticeable as most media players tend to be fairly versatile, however on mobile devices, DVD players and even smart TVs you’ll find that only certain types of video formats can be used.
Needless to say if you come across a video in a format that you can’t play on one (or more) of your devices then the simple solution is to convert it into a format that is compatible instead. To accomplish that you will need the right software – which is where Movavi Video Converter will be a huge help.
If you opt to use Movavi Video Converter, you’ll find that converting your video into the right format for any device is actually a piece of cake. It makes it exceedingly easy to switch your video into a compatible format, and you can do so by following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Video Converter.
- Click ‘Add Media’ and then ‘Add Video’ and select the video that you want to convert (or select ‘Add DVD’ and then ‘Open DVD’ to load video from a DVD instead).
- Select the ‘Video’ tab near the bottom to choose a video format that you want to use, or ‘Devices’ to use a preset for a particular device or platform to automatically set the video format and settings.
- Click the ‘Folder’ icon near the ‘Save to’ field right at the bottom to set the folder where the converted video will be saved.
- Click ‘Convert’ to start converting your video.
In the event that you want to use Movavi Video Converter as an iPad video converter you can automatically upload it to iTunes. Once it is there, you will be able to access it on your iPad with ease.
As you can see it is really straightforward to convert videos in Movavi Video Converter, but that isn’t all that it can do. With its features you can also cut and join video segments, improve the video quality, create animated GIFs, extract audio tracks, and much more.
At some point or other you’ll probably find these features useful, which is why you should take a few minutes to experiment with them. Alternatively you could just cut to the chase and use Movavi Video Converter to start converting your videos as quickly as you need to.